Friday, November 7, 2014

Day 7 Word count 34,35 Chapter 15

Today I am going to do something a little different.

My word count is 34,135 and I am almost finished with chapter 15.

I am only posting a paragraph.


Nate glanced back before he shut the barn door. May had stopped working and

 was holding Teka’s hand looking at his face. Nate looked away. Their love

 was so new it still hurt to look at. Nate went in the house to check on Cynthia.

He did not know if he loved her but he knew that he would protect her and

the children. That seemed more important to him somehow.

2 comments:

  1. Hmm is sounds like the suspense is building for an important scene, I'm curious what that might be now. And "children?" Nate must have been busy! I don't remember reading that he has kids already :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The children came in the chapters I did not show. Expectations !

      Delete